Ultimate RESET!

Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm Baaacckkkk and ready to BLOG!!

I haven't had the opportunity to blog or take on new clients for the last couple of months. I have been studying for my certification in Holistic Health counseling. It was amazing!! I am happy to say that I am back and taking new clients.

My practice has changed, my goals have changed and my life has changed. All for the better.

I am looking forward to sharing all of this with all of you as I embark on this new journey in my life & career.

Thanks for all of your support and continued emails and phone calls!!

This is going to be an amazing year!

My newsletter will be out late December/early January. For early subscribing, please email me at lindseycelis@gmail.com

If you have any particular health, life, career or relationship question or topic that you would like addressed on this blog, please feel free to email me.


Have a happy & healthy weekend!

No comments: