Ultimate RESET!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Good Health is PRICELESS!


I know that I have said this before but couldn't mean these words more than I do right now: Good health is priceless!

I recently had a health scare, and after months of waiting, I received confirmation that all is well and nothing was wrong. What a relief!! It made me really think about my faith, my body, my health and all that I work for and believe in. I truly believe without a doubt in my mind that having and being in good health is priceless. The possibilities are endless when you have your health.

Make a promise to yourself NOW, that you are going to get healthy, stay healthy and be healthy. Do NOW what you have been putting off for days, weeks, months, or even years. Buy that treadmill, throw out that junk food, make a commitment to get in shape, buy vitamins, hire a nutrition coach or personal trainer, stock your shelves with clean foods, ask for help, find inspiration, CHOOSE to live healthy! Do it for you!

Don't wait until it's too late. So many people convince themselves that they have tomorrow to start their healthy life, or next week, next month or the next year. What about right now, today, this very moment?

When you're in good health there is nothing you can't do!

Happy Monday

No comments: