Ultimate RESET!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The habits of family and friends

I have family and friends who ask for advice, help, coaching and guidance when it comes to food, nutrition, supplements and fitness. I am always happy to help anyway I can, especially to those who I am close to in my life. My help is received the same way by family as it is with clients, customers and strangers, sometimes it is taken and yields good healthy results and sometimes it is not taken and people keep going on with their unhealthy habits and lifestyles.

I realized early on that I don't have the ability to make anyone want to live healthier, I can't make anyone work for it. You have to want to be healthier, live healthier, feel better and look better. You have to work hard for those results.

I've received a few emails lately about individuals wanting to influence family to choose healthier and make wiser lifestyle choices.
It is a personal choice, and although your family and friends may inquire about it, they may not be ready to change. Be the example, the leader and the role model. They will see your healthy life, the changes you've made and all the positive things that happen to you because of the good choices you make, and they will naturally want those things as well.

Don't get discouraged or frustrated when you are not able to help someone else. Keep trying, stay positive, be encouraging and always be the example of what it means to be active, healthy and positive.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: