Ultimate RESET!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Busy July


It's been a busy July for me. I feel like I have been pulled in many directions w/ family, friends, kids, events, time, work, school and many other things. Summertime can be a very eventful and even stressful time for many of us. kids are out of school, work, bbq's, and the various other tasks we must get done on a day to day basis.

Our health can take a back seat to our hectic schedules during the Summer. It doesn't need to though. Remember to make time to exercise at least 30 minutes everyday, and continue to eat clean foods. Take in adequate amounts of water during the hot months of July and August.

Insanity Challenge week 4 starts next week!! Email me with any questions or comments you have on the challenge so far.

I am hoping to have a video blog up next week sometime, if all goes as planned. It won't be everyday of the week, but I would like to incorporate it into this blog at least one time a week for now. Any tips, advice or topics that you would like to suggest would be greatly appreciated!

Have a great Summer and email me with any questions, comments or concerns!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: