Ultimate RESET!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Shakeology


Today I want to talk a bit about Shakeology. Shakeology is a nutrient dense super food drink with 70 different ingredients, it's all natural and is pure fuel for your body.

I drink 1-2 Shakeology's a day- Usually one in the morning, I mix it with 10 ounces of unsweetened Almond milk, 1/2-1 banana, 1 scoop of Shakeology and a tbsp of PB2 and a lot of ice. It wakes me up, fills me up and gets me going for the morning.

I will sometimes have one for the last snack of the day (after dinner) as a little dessert. I will mix it with mostly water on that snack because I aim to keep my calories around 150-200 for that snack.

It's a perfect food that us in the nutrition field get excited about introducing to other people. It's something that most people will enjoy, it comes in 2 flavors- Greenberry and Chocolate. It has 15 grams of protein and 140 calories a serving.
There is an empty bag return for Shakeology. You can return the bag (even empty) for your money back if you are not fully satisfied. I have not had one person ever return or dislike Shakeology. I do have people who have preferences on which flavor is their favorites. I am a huge chocolate lover, so I always have Chocolate (and even an extra bag in my pantry... in case) and I have a few greenberry Shakeology's that I keep handy in case I want a refreshing fruit smoothie on a hot day! It's a little under $4 a day for Shakeology, so I have swapped out having my daily latte for my Shakeology, to me it's been so very worth it.


If you want to know more about Shakeology please feel free to email me or visit my site at myshakeology.com/nutritionmom

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: