Ultimate RESET!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Insanity day 11- Cardio recovery

OK so I have a confession- I went out with a good friend last night. She and I met up for a drink and good conversation. I had two Bellini's and a little bit of the free bread they bring to the table.

I paid for it this morning! Although I followed my rule of drinking 8-12 ounces of water for each drink, I still woke up not feeling quite right. I continued to drink water, eat clean foods and then I put my Insanity Cardio Recovery video in my DVD player. I felt 100% better after my workout! I was happy that it was a recovery day, and there was a lot of stretching, and slow movements involved.

I don't often drink alcohol for several reasons; empty calories, high in calories, excess alcohol damages organs, hangovers, most mixed drinks are very high in calories and sugar, and the supposed benefits of drinking alcohol in moderation have been argued for years by health care professionals, so who really knows if there really is a benefit to it.

Another day, another lesson. Day 11 is behind me and only 4 days until the second fit test! I am very much looking forward to the next fit test. I feel stronger, I have more endurance, I am seeing definition in my legs and arms, and have even more energy than I did before I started Insanity. I am looking forward to day 60 and really seeing all the progress I have made from 2 months of this insane fitness program!

Thank you to all of you that have been emailing me and sharing your personal journey through Insanity with me! I really appreciate all the feedback!

Have a great Thursday!

No comments: