Ultimate RESET!

Friday, June 25, 2010

TurboFire Challenge starting in July!




Burn 9 times more fat than traditional cardio workouts, with HIIT (high intensity interval training)! These drills push you to the max for 1 full minute with quick recovery in between. It is much like Insanity but shorter amount of time, great music, and it's like you are right there in the class with the instructor. It's been proven that after a HIIT workout, your body burns fat at a high level for up to 48 hours after the workout!

I can't wait to take this challenge! Yes I will be overlapping my Insanity challenge with the TurboFire challenge, but I will not be starting TurboFire until the end of July. For more information on start dates please email me at positivenutritionmom@gmail.com and for more information about TurboFire, please visit my website at nutritionmomfitness.com

I am always looking for the next best challenge, and I have found it again!

TGIF!!

No comments: