Ultimate RESET!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cost of Health


I am often told by people who have asked for my help "I can't afford that" "I can't afford fruits and vegetables" "I can't afford supplements" "I can't afford a gym membership" etc...

I think of it this way, either you are going to pay for your health NOW or your will be paying for your lack of health later. That is really the bottom line to me. And yes I find it more expensive to buy fresh produce 4 times a week than buying canned goods and sometimes even frozen produce, but I sacrifice in other areas of my life for these things. Same goes for my supplements, my Shakeology and my workout programs. I give up buying new clothes, having a top of the line car, having a housekeeper, having pedicures, having new makeup, and many other things in my life because I truly believe my health is worth more than those things.
If you don't choose the things that will make you healthy now then I can almost guarantee that you will be forced to pay for medical bills, prescriptions and various other health care costs later in life.

Take care of yourself now, and you will not only add years to your life, but also you will increase your quality of life.

**For those of you participating in the Insanity Challenge: It starts on June 14th. We have 4 people taking the 60 day Insanity + Shakeology challenge!! I am looking forward to taking on this challenge with all of you! For those of you wanting to sign up, please click on the banners at the top of the main blog screen and order your Insanity and Shakeology and send me over an email to let me know you are taking the challenge. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at positivenutritionmom@gmail.com

Have a great Thursday!!

No comments: