Ultimate RESET!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

60 Day Fitness Challenge

I have 2 people signed up and ready to go for our 60 day challenge! One of them is asking that we move the start date to June 14Th for shipping purposes. So our start date for the 60 day Insanity challenge will be Monday June 14Th. For those 60 days I will be incorporating my daily Shakeology into my routine for the entire 60 days.
I invite you to do the same. 70 healthy ingredients, tastes great and really is good for your body. I would not put this product into my body if I did not think it was 100% beneficial. If you go to myshakeology.com/nutritionmom and scroll to the bottom of the page, there is a pdf file with an ingredients list of everything that is in Shakeology. Please feel free to check it out!
60 day of total body conditioning and Shakeology for breakfast! I can't wait to get started!!!


Lets get healthy together! Insanity + Shakeology for 60 days!

Click on either the Shakeology or Insanity banners at the top of the main blog screen to order.

If you would like to join the challenge, please email me at positivenutritionmom@gmail.com

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: