Ultimate RESET!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Thank you

These past few weeks I have been getting less and less sleep. I can't seem to shut my mind off at night.. it's mostly due to excitement. I am very blessed and privileged to be able to help people reach their nutrition and fitness goals. I have been doing it as my own business for a while now, and also took on fitness coaching through Beachbody and it has been amazing! I am seeing people make HUGE strides in their lives! Set attainable goals and meet those goals! It has been one of the best things I have done for my family financially and for me physically as well. I have been on a path of good nutrition and fitness for years now, but needed that extra boost for my fitness. I was pushed further than ever before with the program through Beachbody called P90X and have never been so fit in all of my adult life (and this is after having 2 kids)! I am started yet another fitness challenge in my life with starting the program Insanity and I have a team of wonderful people joining me in this life changing fitness challenge. Thanks to everyone that is joining me in the Insanity challenge on June 14th!! I really appreciate the opportunity to reach new fitness levels along side all of you.


**If you have not signed up for the Insanity + Shakeology 60 day fitness challenge and would like to get into the best shape of your life, then please email me for details at positivenutritionmom@gmail.com

To learn more about Beachbody coaching you can go to my website: nutritionmomfitness.com


Thanks again for all of your support! Thanks to Beachbody for getting me into the best shape of my life! Thanks to all of the readers of this blog for all of your wonderful, supportive emails and letters!

Happy Friday!

No comments: