Ultimate RESET!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

60 day workout challenge!!

I am starting the Insanity workout program on Monday June 7th! I would love to have you join me for 60 days of Insanity. This is a total body conditioning program and will be a challenge to all of us, but with support from eachother we will all be able to dig deeper and make it through.
If you are interested in the Insanity 60 day challenge please click on the banner at the top of the blog and let's get started together!

If we get enough people together and there needs to be a small delay due to shipping.. then we will push the start of Insanity to June 14th. Please email ASAP if you need to push the challenge back a week!

I can't wait for you to join me!

Email me with any questions you have about the 60 day challenge.

Positivenutritionmom@gmail.com

No comments: