Ultimate RESET!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Morning Routine

Having a morning routine is important in running a house, family and life. Getting the kids up, making breakfast for everyone, packing lunches for school, working out, changing diapers, taking a shower, making the bed... and the various other things that need to be done in the morning.

Having a morning food routine is just as important and needed in your life. It starts your metabolism for the day, gives you energy and kicks your day off right.

Rules that I live by in my own life are:
- Eat within an hour of getting out of bed (clean, healthy, and whole food)
- Before anything else goes into my body I drink 8-12 ounces of water
- Drink 1-2 cups of coffee or tea with breakfast
- Drink 8-12 ounces of water with breakfast
- Pack my cooler or lunchbox & water for the day (if I am leaving the house for a 2 hours or more)

It sounds simple but it sometimes can be hard to put those things into a already hectic morning routine. I talk about it all the time; it's prioritizing your life.
These things are just as important as ironing your clothes or taking your morning shower, find a way of working it into your morning routine.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: