Ultimate RESET!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Workout/Exercise Support

I know I just blogged about support, but it is so important to you reaching your overall health goals that I thought I would specifically talk about workout/exercise support.

Having a support system in place for your exercise goals is just as important as having one in place for your diet goals.

My advice is to be proactive about finding support if you lack it at home or in your personal life. I know a few of these option can cost money, but in my opinion it is money well spend. Hire a personal trainer, join a boot camp group, hire an accountability coach, join a workout group at a local gym, join a running group, organize a neighborhood/community walking group or recruit friends to be your workout partners.

I personally started a workout program a few months ago called P90X and found an amazing support group online, I decided to then become a Beachbody coach to not only be part of an amazing group of very driven individuals, but to also be able to help other people who enjoyed Beachbody products such as P90X, as much I do.

You will always find an excuse not to spend money on certain things; gym memberships, personal trainers, nutrition coaches, or exercise equipment. The way I see it, is that if you make it a point to spend a certain amount of money for your health now, then you will be saving money in the long term on medical bills.

For more information about Beachbody coaching, products or support, please feel free to visit my website: beachbodycoach.com/nutritionmom or email me at positivenutritionmom@gmail.com

Have a great weekend!

No comments: