Ultimate RESET!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ready for a Change?

If you are like a lot of people who would like to eat right, exercise and change their lifestyle habits with the hopes of losing weight then you probably do a lot of reading, learning, listening, and soaking up information about how to do it right.

We often forget to ask ourselves if we are really ready for the commitment, the change & the sacrifices we need to make to get to our goals.
You can hire the best nutritionists, doctors & personal trainers, but if your head is not in it, then nothing will change.

Ask yourself a few questions before beginning on your journey to better health:

Am I prepared to give up some of my free time?
Am I ready to commit fully to this process and trust those I have hired to help me?
Have I asked my family to support me on this journey?
Who will be my main support?
Am I prepared to sacrifice some of the things I love to do (eating out, watching a lot of T.V., socializing over several drinks)?
Am I ready to stop making excuses?

These are just a few questions that you should ask yourself. Find out if you are really committed & ready. If you're not ready, then find out why you're not ready, what's holding you back, what would need to change in your mind or your life to be ready for this new life that you want.



Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is needful. I have also want to change in food. I tired with old diet.
cosmetic surgery marketing