Ultimate RESET!

Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year- A New Beginning


2011 is a fresh start to your life! A new beginning to a whole new life if you so choose.

Let's start this year off on the right foot, with the right attitude, and all of our goals specifically written down and ready to be conquered.

This is going to be an amazing year, all of my goals are down on paper, typed into my phone, and said out loud to my family. I have taken steps in just the last 3 days to make sure I am working towards my goals. Have you?

Don't wait another minute to do this step. Get a notepad, an app on your phone, a diary or whatever you like; write down your goals and the steps you are going to take to get there!!

If your goal is to lose 20 pounds, write it down. Then list the ways you are going to get there; hire help, join gym, work out daily, eat a well balanced diet 6 days a week... and keep going. Then DO IT!

Be positive & think positive this year. NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE, it is all at your fingertips!!!! You have to want it, work for it, and know that it will be.

You are in control of your life, what will you do with that control in 2011?


Happy New Year!

No comments: