Ultimate RESET!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Every bite counts


I know I have said this before and I will most likely say it again: Every bite counts.

If you are struggling to figure out why you aren't losing that last 5, 10, or 20 pounds, then maybe it's the things that you aren't counting. The last bite of your kids dinner, the 4 bites you ate while making dinner, the small glass of wine you consumed before dinner, the salad dressing you put on your salad, the small cup of coffee with creamer at breakfast, piece of candy at the office... I could go on and on.
We often do what I like to call absent-mind eating. We take bites and sips here and there and before we know it, those little bites and sips have added up to 200-300 calories at the end of the day and when you are on a strict 1500 calorie diet,that makes a big difference.

Remember to be conscience of each and every bite you put into your mouth, write it down or journal it online.

Be aware of the calories you're expending each day by using a heart rate monitor or Bodybugg when exercising.

My favorite calorie counting website is: myfitnesspal.com

Have a great Wednesday!!

No comments: