Ultimate RESET!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Holidays!!


I feel like I haven't been on here in forever. It's been a crazy few weeks of good food, fun, family, friends, shopping, wrapping, baking, and getting ready for the holidays.

I am only human and even I have felt the pressure of temptations & stress around me. I have had quite a few extra 'treats' that I would usually pass on. I have exercised less than usual, and my sleep is off whack. I am here to tell you that you have to find extra support over the holidays and not add extra stress by feeling guilty about a little overindulgence. We are all human and this time of year there are candy canes, eggnog lattes, candied apples, and fresh cookies around every corner. If you do manage to avoid overindulging then that is a wonderful show of your will power and strength! If not, then don't beat yourself up over it. Ask for extra support from family, friends, an accountability coach, nutrition coach, or personal trainer. Remember that life will once again go back to normal and we can get back into our healthy routines.

Find motivation in pictures, goals, and people. Give away your fresh baked goodies to neighbors as gifts, drink plenty of water to detox your body, exercise at home if you can't make it to the gym, and maybe even ask for a nutrition coach or personal trainer as a gift this year.

Make the most of the time you have with your family & friends this year, don't feel shame or guilt for enjoying a few treats.


Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments: