Ultimate RESET!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Shakeology


Haven't tried Shakeology yet?

There are several reasons that I recommend this product to clients, friends, & family. I use it, I believe it has MANY health benefits, helps aid in healthy weight loss, you feel energized, improves digestion & regularity, gluten free, caffeine free, 17 grams of protein, has essential amino acids, phytonutrients, vitamins & nutrients, digestive enzymes, antioxidants, prebiotics, super fruit blend, probiotics, and the list goes on and on!!

I love Shakeology, it has changed my life, my health, my well being. I have never come across another product with so many nutrition benefits for only 140 calories.

Now is the time to try Shakeology. Sign up to be a Beachbody coach and the fee ($40) is WAIVED until Dec 31, 2010!! All of your Shakeology orders are 25% off of normal cost!!

Shakeology has an empty bag, money-back GUARANTEE! You have nothing to lose!

Email me or visit nutritionmomfitness.com for more information. To purchase Shakeology go to myshakeology.com/nutritionmom

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: