Ultimate RESET!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Question and Answer

Q: Do you ever have days or even a week that you just don't feel like working out? Do you ever skip workouts?

A: YES! I have days and sometimes a full week where I just don't feel like working out. I do skip workouts. I have been known to skip 5-7 days straight of workouts. It's not all the time, but it does happen. I am a busy mom of 4 kids and I can relate to many busy parents, women and men, who have days where working out just is not an option. However I do believe that you can only use that 'excuse' so many days before it becomes a routine to skip your workouts and fill that time with something else. That is an easy thing to do, since there is always something that needs to be done. I have days like many people where I have to force myself, give myself a pep talk, or call my accountability coach to get me back on track.

Remember it's easier to stay on track with your exercise, nutrition and health goals if you have a partner or coach.

Never give up! If you have skipped working out for a week, month, or a year... you can still get back on track. It's never too late to make your health a top priority!!

Keep the questions coming! Email me at positivenutritionmom@gmail.com

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: