Ultimate RESET!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Grocery List & Weekly Menu


I cannot stress enough about the importance of making a detailed menu for the week. Followed by making a detailed grocery list that is compromised of the foods that are on your menu for the week. NOTHING more!

Think about how much easier it would be to stay on track with your clean eating diet when you are armed with ALL clean food, an organized menu and no temptations in the house.

It can sound somewhat overwhelming at first, but once you get the hang of it, then it becomes habit and routine.

I make my menu on Saturday or Sunday, I then clip coupons from the Sunday paper & print coupons off the computer, make my grocery list from the coupons I have and the menu I have made for the upcoming week. I am organized and ready for my shopping trip. Sometimes I do visit more than one store, depending on what is on my menu that week. It's very effective and an organized way to live a healthy, clean life.

Don't go grocery shopping without your clean eating list!! So many temptations surround you at the grocery store, from the moment you walk in, to the impulse buys at the checkout stand. Remember to eat before you go shopping, bring water, remember your list and stick to it!!

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments: