Ultimate RESET!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday Question


I know I said I would be doing this on Monday's but after a little feed back from readers I was asked to do Monday recipe and Wednesday question blogs. I would love more feedback on these subjects. Also, remember to email me if you are interested in the Monthly newsletter.

Wednesday Question:
How often should I weigh myself?

A: No more than twice a month. If you are jumping on the scale daily it will not be an accurate number. Our weight fluctuates daily by a few pounds (especially woman). Water, food, digestion, exercise, and sleep can all fluctuate your weight a few pounds. If you weigh daily then you will see that number go up and down a lot, which can be quite frustrating. Weigh yourself no more than 2 times a month. Weigh about 30 minutes after waking (before water or food) and preferably without clothes or shoes on. If you do this on the same day every month then your number will be more accurate.

Email me your questions at positivenutritionmom@gmail.com

Happy Wednesday!!

No comments: