Ultimate RESET!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Insanity Day 9- Pure Cardio

Over the weekend I was supposed to do Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit, but was too busy with kids, bbq's, family, guests...life in general. So I made up for it yesterday by doing Plyo in the morning and doing my Monday workout; cardio power and resistance in the evening. Then I did Pure Cardio this morning... needless to say I am good and worn out. I am back on track and loving it! Another day of working out, and my morning Shakeology!

I love this program, it's always challenging, there is always more to learn, I always feel like I really gave it all I could when I am done working out.

For those of you who do still have questions about Shakeology or Insanity, please don't hesitate to email me at positivenutritionmom@gmail.com or if you are interested in joining the challenge 1/3 of the way through, then please don't hesitate to email me, and we will work it out.

My next challenge will be TurboFire! If you are interested in joining, please email me and let me know. I will post a start date for this challenge later.

If you need any coaching advice, Shakeology information, Insanity info or TurboFire info, please visit my website at nutritionmomfitness.com

Have a great Tuesday!!

No comments: