Ultimate RESET!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Insanity Day 5- Pure Cardio- Pure INSANE

I am finally drinking my Shakeology at almost 8:00 am.. it's been a long morning, but a great start to a Friday!

Again I was stumbling down the stairs this morning at a bit before 5, although today I was running on about 4 hours of sleep..so I was in better shape.


I started my morning by checking emails, making a pot of coffee, and doing some paper work (procrastinating) and then finally at 5:15 am I pushed play.

Pure Cardio was simply: INSANE. It really was cardio, cardio and more cardio. There were several times I thought was heart was going to beat right out of my chest, I would stop, take a water break and pick it back up. I have never been more happy for a cool down in my life. Ahhh the end was near and that meant I could stop moving. I was sooo happy when I had completed yet another Insanity workout.
What a great way to start what will be a very busy Friday!

Everyone that is participating; keep the updates coming! I am loving all the feedback about Insanity and Shakeology!

For more info visit my website at nutritionmomfitness.com or email me at positivenutritionmom@gmail.com

Have a great Friday!

No comments: