Ultimate RESET!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Insanity Day 4- Cardio Recovery- Thank goodness!!

I was up from 11:30 pm until my alarm rang at 5:00 am, so I was relieved to stumble down the stairs this morning to find that Cardio Recovery was on the menu for today's workout!! Although NOT easy, it was more of a muscle recovery for me and that is exactly what I needed today.

Shaun T. had me sweating, stretching, moving just enough, and breathing. It was a great workout today. I am just simply in love with this workout program and so happy that I decided to try it, despite being warned how hard it really was, it has been a challenge, but that is exactly what I love about working out. I don't want my workouts to be so easy that I don't feel them, I don't see results, I don't have increased energy and endurance. It's perfect for me, and really anyone can do it, you just have to tailor it to your fitness level.

Thanks to all of you that are participating right along side of me, in this fitness journey. Thank you for all of your updates, emails, and phone calls! Keep them coming my way!

Have a beautiful Thursday!

No comments: