Ultimate RESET!

Monday, June 28, 2010

BodyBugg


Does anyone have a bodybugg? I would love some feedback about yours if you would share... email me at positivenutritionmom@gmail.com

I would really love to purchase a Bodybugg calorie counting system. It is worn on your arm and all day long it counts the calories you are burning with 90% accuracy. At the end of the day you plug it into your computer, put in all the food you consumed for the day and it calculates the difference.

I think it would be nice to see how many calories you actually burn in a day. I personally have a wrist watch that calculates calories burned, however I don't think it is very accurate. I took a 12 mile bike ride on Sunday and it calculated my calories burned at 290 for a 2.5 hour, 12 mile bike ride.

If anyone has any personal experience with a Bodybugg, please email me with any information you have. I expect this to be a near future purchase.

Have a great Monday!

No comments: