Ultimate RESET!

Friday, May 14, 2010

H2O

I have written at least 2 times in this blog about the importance of water consumption. I can't say enough about it, and the benefits of it.
I am reminded on a hot day like this how important extra water is to our bodies when temperature's rise or exercising.

My personal rule of thumb is to drink eight, 8 ounce glasses a day of water. That is not including any tea, smoothies, coffee, juice or fruit that I drink or eat. That is just simply water intake for a day. That also does not include that extra water I try to drink on hot days or when I have done a very intense workout.


Water hydrates our bodies, helps flush out toxins, helps aid us in weight loss(especially water weight), and gives us energy.

Next time you are feeling sluggish or tired, reach for a tall glass of ice water instead of a coffee or soda.

TGIF!!

If you have any questions or would like personal nutrition coaching, please feel free to write to me at: positivenutritionmom@gmail.com

No comments: