Ultimate RESET!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nutritional Supplements

Do you take a multi-vitamin? Do you take vitamins when you feel like you are getting sick? Do you supplement your diet at all with any sort of vitamin or mineral?

Supplements have been the hot topic lately. Whether or not to take them.

It is a personal choice and sometimes a choice between you and your doctor or between you and your nutrition coach.
I think everyone has "holes" in their diets, that need to be filled. Even people who have very balanced diets, are usually missing something.

I try to have a very balanced diet and healthy lifestyle, but I know that sometimes especially in the Fall and Winter months that I need extra nutrients in my diet.
I personally do supplement my diet all year round. The supplements vary by season though.

If you do not know which supplements to be taking (if any at all) then talk to a nutritionist or a nutrition coach and find out what they recommend for you.

If you are looking for a nutrition coach or nutrition advice, then please feel free to write to me at: positivenutritionmom@gmail.com

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: