Ultimate RESET!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Attitude

Having a positive attitude about weight loss, health, wellness, and exercise is important to good health.

I know people who admit to having negative thoughts about their bodies very frequently. I know this can be a common thing among women, but what does it accomplish? Does it help you lose weight? Does it make you feel good during the day? Do you feel confident? Do you feel worthy? Does it make you love yourself more? Does it motivate you to exercise? Does it inspire you to eat healthy? I don't think anything can actually be gained (except more weight) from having a negative attitude about your body, health, weight, or exercise.
What if that same woman woke up in the morning and thought "I am beautiful and strong" "I am going to treat my body with the respect it deserves today, by eating good clean healthy food and exercising" "I love myself and I am worth it".
I think that would be a better set up for any one's day. Don't get me wrong, I know that we all have not-so-good days, but I think having an overall good attitude can get us much further in life than a bad, destructive attitude can.

Happy Monday!!

No comments: