Ultimate RESET!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Weekend food & exercise

What is your weekend diet like? Do you exercise on the weekends?
Weekends are often "down" time for a person's diet and exercise routines.

I am a little relaxed on the weekends with somethings. My ultimate goal is to continue to be healthy; through making the right food and exercise choices. I feel 100% better when I make the correct choices.

That being said, I usually do not exercise on the weekends, it is my time with my family and we are usually doing family activities or just relaxing together.
I do have a few treats here and there on the weekends that are usually not part of my everyday diet. Birthday parties are held on weekends, as are; BBQ's, family get togethers, parties, dinners out with friends, kids friends come over to spend the night and visit... the list is endless. There are reason's to splurge a bit on the weekends, but don't let your overall goal get too far out of your view. Remember not to beat yourself up or feel regret when you do make a few unhealthy choices, it does not throw you off of your path towards your goal.

Happy Saturday!!

No comments: