Ultimate RESET!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Ultimate Reset Day 3

I'd like to crawl in a hole and SLEEP for DAYS!!
They were not lying about day 3! I was fine this morning. I had a nightmare (super unusual for me) and woke up around 5:45 this morning. I felt pretty good, had energy. As the day progresses, I am feeling beat up. I am dizzy, my neck, head and muscles hurt. If I didn't have my little guy running around, I would go to bed...for the day!

I am not even hungry at this point, I just feel like I have a mild flu. I am looking forward to getting through this hump. I know it will get better. This is the part where my body is really releasing some toxins and getting ready to be restored. I will have energy again!
I am hanging in there, although I've wanted to quit and eat some chocolate and go to bed. Thanks to an awesome support system, I will continue to push through.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE: I am down 2.5 lbs!! yay!

Looking forward to next week!!

No comments: