Ultimate RESET!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Summer Weight Loss

As we get closer and closer to Summer, I am emailed on a daily basis about how to shed weight and get toned for the warmer weather. Although I think it can be important to get healthy by losing unhealthy weight, I think we need to look at the bigger picture here. Being healthy and fit JUST for Summer is not ideal. Being healthy and fit all year round to have energy, prolong life, have a better quality of life AND look good should be priority.

With all that said, here are a few easy every day tips to get ready for the warmer months ahead... and beyond that.

1. Eat often. When I say often, I really do mean often. Every 2-3 hours, 6 times a day.

2. Eat small. Eat often, but eat small meals or snacks. Ranging from 200-300 calories each time (depending on your personal caloric needs).

3. Crowd out the bad foods with good foods. Fill up with salad & veggies before digging into that hamburger. You will consume less of the unhealthy food because you're already full of the healthier food.


Try these few tips... and like always, if you're not sure where you're having issues, please contact me and I can help guide you to your own personal health goal.

No comments: