Ultimate RESET!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Q & A - Beachbody Coaching


Lately I have had a lot of questions about Beachbody coaching, so I have dedicated a entire blog entry to answer the 5 main questions I am asked.

Q: Do you get a discount on Beachbody products. If so, how much is the discount?
A: Yes. The discount that coaches receive is 25% off all products including workout programs and supplements.

Q: How much money can you make coaching?
A: Simply, you get what you put into this business, like most things in life. The more you work with people, dedicate time, and really have a passion for helping people, the more money you make. There is no limit.

Q: I am not in shape yet. Do you have to be in shape to be a coach?
A: No. A lot of people make the choice to coach for their own accountability. Once a coach you're part of a big coaching family, and we are all supportive of each other's health goals.

Q: Is there a fee to sign as a coach?
A: Yes. For a little less than $40 you can sign to be a coach. This fee includes your business starter kit.

Q: How do I sign up to be a coach?
A: You can go to my website www.nutritionmomfitness.com and click on the "coach" tab to start the process of being a coach. Once you have completed it, I will introduce you to our group of amazing, supportive and positive coaches.


These are the 5 main questions that are asked about Beachbody coaching. If you have a question about Beachbody coaching that was not featured on the blog, please feel free to email me at positivenutritionmom@gmail.com and I'd be happy to answer it for you.

Happy Monday!

No comments: