Ultimate RESET!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Vegetarian vs. Meat diet

Since posting on my Facebook wall about being a vegetarian I have been asked if that is the kind of diet that I promote to my clients. The answer is, no.
I don't promote any one certain thing to everyone that I work with. What kind of food and diet that you are on is personally put together for you. It's true that I am a vegetarian, but for my own reasons. I know that it is what has been best for my body for the last 8 years and it's what makes me have the most energy, maintain my weight and feel the best I can. For others it might be a balanced diet that includes fish and chicken, or bison and beef, or eggs. The meal plans that I put together for clients are unique for their needs and their lifestyle.

I always promote clean eating whether it includes meat or not. Having clean fuel in your body will always yield better health, more energy and over all a healthier life.

I think both diets can be healthy, but I do believe that humanely raised meat that has been able to roam freely over land and graze for food is better for your body than animals that were caged, forced fed food that they wouldn't normally eat in nature and injected with antibiotics and hormones.

Healthy food promotes good health, period.

Happy Thursday!!

No comments: