Ultimate RESET!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Insanity Day 2- Plyometric Cardio Circuit

WOW! That was an awesome workout! I am a little shaky but feeling so amazing!!
What a wonderful way to start out my Tuesday!

It truly is an amazing and Insane workout, it keeps you moving 95% of the time, and it goes by so quickly because you are moving non-stop.

I had my Shakeology for breakfast, blended with a cup and a half of Almond milk, 1/2 a banana, and a lot of ice! So good and soooo filling!

I am so proud of all of you that wrote in yesterday with your fit test results! Way to dig deeper!! Let's keep going with this insane workout!

Email me with any questions, comments or about today's workout at positivenutritionmom@gmail.com

To find out more about the Insanity fitness program visit my site at nutritionmomfitness.com

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: