Ultimate RESET!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chocolate formula?

Where have I been? I had no idea there was a chocolate formula out there. It has only been a couple of years since I had an infant at home and since then I guess they have created not only a chocolate formula but a vanilla formula. WOW! The chocolate formula has been pulled from the shelves because of many protests. It has 19 GRAMS OF SUGAR per serving!!!! That is a soda in a bottle for our little ones!

I will say it here, I personally believe that breast feeding is the best option for infants. There are personal reasons why some woman cannot breast feed, but in most cases it can and should be done.
One of the first ingredients in formula is corn syrup solids (aka, SUGAR). Why would you want to feed your newborn corn syrup solids?

I can't believe that chocolate formula was approved, sold and then fed to children.
When will we wake up and realize that our children deserve better than this junk food that we advertise to them, feed them and prepare for them?


I am unable to post the link to the story in my blog page, however if you would like to read it, then go to: abcnews.go.com and type in 'chocolate formula'

Happy Thursday

No comments: