Ultimate RESET!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Dinner menu

Putting together a dinner menu for the week can be a big time saver and sometimes even a money saver. Dinner is the big meal of the day in our house. Dinner is the meal where our entire family sits down and eats and can catch up on our day. I find that I can save a lot of time if I plan all of our dinners for the week on Sunday. I usually write it up and stick it on the fridge. It's an easy way for me to see what prep work needs to be done that day for dinner; thawing, cutting vegetables, slow cooking, cleaning produce, or anything else that might go into the preparation of dinner that day. It can also save you money when you go grocery shopping. Use your weekly menu to plan what to buy at the grocery store. You can also clip coupons in the newspaper and online for extra savings.

Eating healthy doesn't have to be a lot of work but does require some planning.

Happy Monday!

No comments: