Ultimate RESET!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Daily Exercise

What is your daily exercise and how many days a week do you do it?

I think that in order to stay healthy, exercise is mandatory in one form or another at least 4 days a week.

I personally aim to work out about 5-6 days a week, depending on how busy of a week I have going. I try to mix my workouts up a bit from day to day. I don't have access to a gym and I spend all day with my youngest (3 years old)... so I have to do all of my workouts either with him, or when he is napping. I have several workout videos, P90X (which is my favorite), Jillian Michael's Shred, and Charlene Johnson's Turbo Jam. I also own a very basic treadmill that I try to run on at least 3 times a week. I also put my son in his stroller and walk or run with him.
So there are ways to workout if you cannot get to a gym. I am in better shape now, than I was when I did have a gym membership.

Keep in mind that it is about 70% nutrition/diet and 30% exercise in order to lose weight, maintain weight loss and stay healthy.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What kind of treadmill do you use? I'm looking to buy one for home - it would be more convenient since I am a working mom with a 3 year old also.

Positive Nutrition said...

Melissa,

I use a Proform Crosswalk 380. It was just an inexpensive one that I purchased on sale at Sears.